– “Daisy Is Doing Just Fine” (Short Story) Bread ‘n Molasses Magazine Vol. 4.4 August, 2010
– Selection from Life and A Lover in Anthology of Canadian Plays. Edited by Susan Cole. Playwright’s Canada Press, October, 2008.
– O Polar Bear (Poem) The Battered Suitcase. Vagbondage Press Vol 1.3, August 2008.
– “Babelfish or, thus” (Poem). Contemporary Verse 2. Vol. 30-1. (2007).
– “Making It Look Easy” (Poem). The Antigonish Review. Issue #145. (2007).
– Life & A Lover, in Anthology of Plays, Coming of Age in Canada Edited by Rosalind Kerr, (Toronto: Playwright’s Canada Press, 2006)
– The Buck, Sequence of Narrative poems. The Nashwak Review. (Vol 16. 2006)
– “Making It Look Easy” (poem). The Antigonish Review. (Vol 144, 2006)
– “The Scooper” (short story), Pottersfield Portfolio Literary Journal. (Winter 2003)
– Bandit, Bandito” & “Terrible Love Letter” in Love Poems for the Media Age
(Vancouver: Ripple Effect Press, 2001)
– Selections from After Camille (full length play) in Lady Driven Anthology (Vancouver: Permanent Press, 2000)
– “Loss of The Cellist” (group of poems) in Lady Driven Anthology (Vancouver: Permanent Press, 2000)
– “How Do I Love Thee?”, “Hard Pressed Heidi”, & “I Would Have Given Up For You” (poems) in Oral Fixations Anthology (Montréal: Second Room Publishing, 1998)
– Growing up Salty & Other Plays (Lockeport, NS: Roseway Publishing Co, 1997)
– “Frank Plummer, You Ain’t Dead” (dramatic monologue) in Grain Magazine (1997)
STAGE & RADIO PRODUCTIONS
– Burning In (Full Production) Gateway Theatre, Vancouver, BC (Forthcoming 2010)
– Before The Tide (Full Production) Basement Theatre, Calgary. June 2010.
– Burning In (Staged Reading) Groundswell Festival: Nightwood Theatre. Toronto, O.N. Jan 2008
– Burning In (workshop production) Gateway Theatre. Vancouver, BC. (Mar. 2007)
– Pink Sugar (Full production) Solo Collective, Vancouver, BC, (Feb.2007)
– Burning In (workshop production) Saskatchewan Stage & U of Regina, SK (Nov. 2006)/
– “Sex Is a Wrecking Ball” (a suite of poems) on Gallery, CBC Regina (Sept. 2006)
– Burning In (workshop production), Spring Festival, Saskatchewan Playwrights Centre, Regina SK, (May 2006)
– Pink Sugar (dramatic monologue), The Monologue in Five Voices, U of Regina, SK (April 2006)
– Lifelike Luv, Or The Book of Beauty (full production) Rhubarb Festival, Buddies In Bad Times Theatre, Toronto ON (Feb. 2006)
– Surface Tension (full production) Hysteria Festival, Buddies in Bad Times/ Nightwood Theatre, Toronto ON (Nov. 2005)
– Daylight Savings (one act play) CBC Radio One, (May 2003).
– Dog Days (one act play) Nickel and Dime Theatre. Calgary, AB (March 2003)
– Making A Scene: Selections from plays in Progress Osprey Arts Centre. Shelburne, N.S. (Sept. 2003)
– The Beaver Sonatas (one act play) Lunchbox Theatre, Calgary, AB. (Feb. 2003)
– Everybody’s Grandmother (one act play) Lunchbox Theatre. Calgary, AB. (Feb. 2002)
– Loss Of The Cellist (Suite of poems) CBC Radio One (2001)
– Garbo In Pants (one act play) Hips Theatre Collective. Vancouver, B.C. (Spring 2001)
– Life & A Lover (full length play) Theatre @ UBC. Vancouver, BC. (Feb. 2000)
– Life & A Lover (full length play) Playwright’s Theatre Centre. Vancouver, BC. (1999)
– Take 2 (full length play) Ladies Breaking Legs Theatre Co. Canadian Fringe Tour. (1998)
– Growing Up Salty (full length play) Chestnut Tree Theatre. Halifax, NS. (1997)
– Virtual Woman (full length play) Chestnut Tree Theatre. Halifax, NS. (1996)
– Greatest Show on Earth (full length play) Chestnut Tree Theatre. Halifax, NS. (1996)
– Cupid & Psyche (one act play) Chestnut Tree Theatre. Halifax, NS. (1996)
– The Attic (full length play) Eastern Front Theatre. Halifax, NS (1995)
– Vicious… Circle (full length play) Kings Theatrical Society. Halifax, N.S. (1992)